Explore hidden caves, canoe through mangroves and take the iconic “Golden Gun” photo at James Bond Island.
Surrounded by beautiful limestone rock formations you will discover the real beauty of Phuket and Phang Nga from the comfort of a Private VIP Tour Boat.
With over 30 years of combined tour experience in Phuket, our experienced Guides, Captains and Engineers will ensure you have a great time. You’ll see wonderful sites, at times where the least amount of people are at those locations. We pride ourselves in providing a VIP experience that ensures the tour is never rushed while also taking you to each location at the best time, to avoid the crowds.
12:15pm – Transfer From Angsana Resort To Ao Por Pier via Air Conditioned VIP Minibus
01:00pm – Depart Ao Por Pier heading to Padang Island for Swimming at Private Beach
01:45pm – Depart Padang Island and travel to Panak Island for Sightseeing, Monkey Cove and Cave Exploration
02:00pm – Depart Panak Island and travel to Koh Panyee Village. Discover Fishing Village life complete with a Floating Football Field, School and more. Experience Thai Village Culture first hand.
02:45pm – Depart Koh Panyee Village and travel to Koh Hong Island for canoeing and exploration of Cave formations.
04:15pm – Arrive at James Bond Island, the filming location of “The Man With The Golden Gun”. Take iconic photos on the island with our Photographer and prop “Golden Guns”.
05:00pm – Continue to Cape Long Beach at Yao Yai Island, Discover the White Sand Beach, Swim and enjoy a Private Buffer Dinner on the Beach. View the Sunset and partake in a traditional Thai Ceremony called “Loy Krathong”.
07:30pm – Return To the Ao Por Pier and Transfer back to Angsana Hotel via Air Conditioned Minibus.
- check VIP Air-Conditioned Minibus Transfer (Maximum of 10 people per Minibus)
- check Professional, Qualified, English Speaking Tour Guide
- check VIP Speedboat (Maximum of 25 People Per Boat)
- check Guided Canoeing (Maximum of 2 People Per Canoe Plus Guide)
- check National Park Entrance Fee
- check Private Buffer Sunset Dinner On A Private Beach
- check Loy Krathong Traditional Flower Arrangement
- check Bottled Water
- check Soft Drink
- check Season Fruit
- check Refreshing Towel
- check Personal Travel Insurance
- check Professional Photographer (Photos / Video Available 24hrs After Tour Via Download Link)
What To Bring:
- Swimming Attire
- Spending Money (In Case Of Souvenir Purchase)